The fluoroSENS M-SERIES is a bench-top fluorimeter with single photon counting sensitivity.
A fully modular design allows selection of the appropriate light source and excitation and emission
monochromators to cost effectively deliver the desired sensitivity. The system is easily upgraded
from steady-state to time-resolved measurements.
- Superb sensitivity in a complete turn-key system
- Modular system offers flexibility in choice of light sources and single and double monochromators
- Comprehensive range of steady-state measurements including quantum yield and colour assessment
- Can be extended to time-resolved phosphorescence and fluorescence modes using MCS and TCSPC respectively
- Online real-time correction of excitation and emission spectra in all measurement modes
- Dual automated filter changer for insertion of order sorting filters
- Large, flexible and easy to access sample chamber for easy interchange of accessories
- All modes of operation, analysis and presentation controlled by one software package
- Full range of accessories available